Join CfJJ's Board of Directors
CfJJ’s directors generally have a passion to improve the lives of young people and see the value of systems reform in supporting young people’s development. We strive for members who are willing to support CfJJ’s mission and core values, while aiding in the realization of our goals. A sampling of our board of directors’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in setting the policy and strategic direction of CfJJ.
- Act as an ambassador to heighten the profile of CfJJ in the community.
- Attend board meetings and assist with at least one committee, task force, or special project each year.
- Aid in fundraising and support CfJJ’s fiscal well-being.
- Counsel the Executive Director as appropriate
If you are interested in joining CfJJ’s board, we would love to hear from you. Please contact the Executive Director at cfjj (at) cfjj (dot) org.